Bentota inland fishing tours take place in Bentota river and Bentota inland fishing doing in mangroves. You will explore the nature and beauty of the river landscaping. Bentota inland fishing is a soft fishing tour and while you are enjoying the nature.
You do not need to release the fish and you can cook them in our boat restaurant.
- Barramundi (Modha)
- Smooth Breasted Snakehead
- Ceylon Snakehead
- Red Snapper (Thambalaya)
Starting and Ending
- Morning (6.30 a.m.–10.30 a.m.)
- Evening (3.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.)
Note: we are highly recommending morning fishing session and possibility of fishing so high.
Bentota bridge (boat house)
Bentota bridge (boat house).
- Local standard motor boat 15 – 19 feel length and 5 feet width boat.
- Boat engine capacity 15 h.p.
- casual dress
- Good sunscreen
- Hat and sunglass
- Interesting readings (If you are not patient enough 😊)
Explore the nature and beauty of the Bentota river
Explore Mangrove and island monkeys
Private guided fishing tour
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.