Wilpattu National Park situated close to Anuradhapura city, and it is 30 min drive from Anuradhapura (approx. distance 39 Km). Wilpattu is the biggest national park in Sri Lanka and Wilpattu National Park is the best national Park spot in Leopards, sloth bear, wild elephants, wild animals and many colourful bird species. “Wilpattu” means many inland ponds located land and Wilpattu national park having several inland ‘villus’’ (lakes) that attract thousands of water birds. It is the domain of the elusive leopard. Bear and herds of deer and sambur are common. The vegetation is lush, and wide changes of vegetation able to experience in different sections of the park.
Safari Wilpattu national park is a wonderful wilderness experience and safari in Wilpattu national park is a great wilderness experience in Sri Lanka.
You will do the safari well experienced safari jeep driver and nature guide. You can select the half a day or full day safari according to your requirement and wilpattu safari by 4 WD safari jeep with 360-degree view safari jeep.
Pick up from your hotel and proceed to Wilpattu National Park by Safari Jeep
Return to your hotel at the end of your safari.
- Morning Safari starts at 6 a.m. and leave from the hotel 5 a.m.
- Evening Safari starts at 2 p.m. and leave from the hotel 1 p.m.
- Full Day safari 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Morning and Evening: 3 hrs.
- Full-Day: 12 hrs.
National Park Ticket
- Casual dress.
- Good sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Hat/ cap and binocular.
Half Day Safari
Full Day Safari
Spot the wild animals and nature
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.