Waterfall Abseiling in Kithulgala is another iconic thing to do in Kithulgala and Waterfall abseiling is thrilling, adventurous experience. Overlooking the nature, environment standing top of the waterfall is a stunning experience but abseiling brings this adventure far beyond the limits of the adventure. The intense feeling of the water combined with the fact that you are hanging on a rope and that there is nothing but water beneath and above will give an adrenaline push like you have never experienced before.
Abseiling - Abseil a 110ft tall waterfall hidden in the highlands of Kithulgala. The waterfall "Hadunella" is among one of the most famous waterfalls that is ideal for such an adrenaline rushing extreme sport. The steep fall and the water that flows down along with the abseiler give the ultimate feeling of adventure while building a great deal of confidence within themselves!
At Hadunella waterfall (Report to Plantation Hotel and pick you from there)
At The Waterfall Top
Waterfall Abseiling activity takes place between 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Total duration is for the activity 2–3 hrs. (Hiking to the Waterfall top is about 2 Km and about 30–45 minutes)
- casual dress
- Good sunscreen and sunglass
Tour Difficulty Level
Health Advices & Age Restrictions
- We do not advise pregnant ladies and high blood pressure patients.
- Recommended age 12 years and above.
- We do not recommend over weight participants (<130 Kg).
Sri Lankan Lunch
Explore Scenic nature and fauna
2 Km hike to Hadunella Waterfall top
Stunning view of the nature and entire Kithulgala
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.