Rafting in Kithulgala is the iconic activity in Kithulgala and most of tourist are visiting to Kithulgala experience the Rafting in Sri Lanka. Kithulgala is the only place able to experience rafting. White water rafting is the key income sources and Kithulgala naturally blessed with Kalani River.
Some people introduced Kithulgala Rafting as white water rafting because of water pouring rapids. Pressure water turns up the white bubble. There for people say white water rafting. Kithulgala rafting rapids rating as level 2–3 and Rafting distance 5 Km. there are 3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids (7 rapids). Approx. duration of rafting between 1–2 hrs and duration depends on the water speed level. Rafting in Kithulgala thrilling and adventurous experience in your Sri Lanka Holiday.
Rafting is operating daily and from 7 a.m.–4 p.m
Rafting safety briefing with the demonstration by the instructor.
Transfer the all participants to (5 Km) Rafting operation conducting point by truck.
Between 1 - 2 hrs
Tour Difficulty Level
Health Advices & Age Restrictions
- We do not advise pregnant ladies and high blood pressure patients.
- Recommended age 10 years and above.
- Casual dress
- Good sunscreen and sunglass
Sri Lankan Lunch
Transport Reduction (If you do not need transport)
It is a thrilling experience
Explore the Bridge on the River Kwai Hollywood movie filmed place
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.