Paramotoring in Bentota is a unique experience and explores the golden sandy beach in Bentota in bird eye view. Paramotoring is a thrilling experience and explores the beauty in the air. Paramotor flight has the potential to be one of the safest forms of aviation. The ability to fly both low and slow safely, the 'open' feel, the minimal equipment and maintenance costs, and the portability claimed to be this type of flying's greatest merits The research and technology that is constantly applying to Paramotoring has made this form of flight extremely accessible and safe for all Aviation enthusiasts.
People can fly like a bird in Bentota coast and experience inland, coastal landscapes in bird eye. It is a 15 - 20-minute flying experience and at a time only one person accompanies with the pilot.
Pick up you from your hotel 1 hrs before the flying
Paramotoring in Bentota Operating 7 a.m.–5 p.m
Between 15 - 20 minute
Flying height between 500 ft–1000 ft.
Return transfers will arrange after the refreshments at boat house
Health advises and age restrictions
We do not advise pregnant ladies, and high blood pressure or breathing issues patients
- casual dress
- Good sunscreen and sunglass
Explore the beauty of the Bentota coast
Explore the Iconic landscapes in Bentota
Bird's-eye view experience
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.