Mirissa diving and snorkeling tour is another exciting thing to do while you are relaxing on the beach, and diving in Mirissa is exploring the unseen beauty of the Mirissa. There are several diving sites around the Mirissa coast and Mirissa diving sites spread from Matara to Weligama coast. Most of Mirissa diving sites are similar to each diving site in Mirissa.
Mirissa diving sites can rating as 4 and you will explore the thousands of colourful fish. You will spot turtles and sharks’ pubs around the reefs.
Thalaraba Reef (7 meters–20 meters)
Thalaraba reef is located towards to Matara and it is 10–15 boat rides from the diving center and Thalaraba diving site 200 meters from the shore and it is ideal diving point beginners for discovery diving in Mirissa. Thalaraba reef is best diving site in Mirissa explore the thousands of colourful fish, corals and sharks pubs.
Secret reef (1–2 meters)
Secret reef is an ideal place for snorkeling in Mirissa and it is wonderful snorkeling point exploring the underwater beauty of Mirissa coast. Secret reef is the place able to explore thousands of colourful fish and snorkeling with turtles. Secret reef is not deep snorkeling point and no matter about the swimming skills, everyone can enjoy the snorkeling and exploring underwater beauty.
- Local standard motor boat 15 – 19 feel length and 5 feet width boat.
- Boat engine capacity 25 H.p.
- Foldable Roof available.
- Swimming dress
- Good sunscreen
- Hat and sunglass
- Interesting readings 😊
Scuba Diving Cost
Explore the nature and beauty of under water
Snorkeling and diving with turtles
Thalaraba diving point able to spot sharks pubs
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.