Cycling Ella to Udawalwe cycling trail is explore about the typical countryside in Sri Lanka and 60% of the cycling trail based on dirt roads. It is a wonderful experience cycling away from the busy cities and experiencing the natives’ living style. Ella to Udawalwe cycle tour based on over the water tanks and cycling through greenish paddy fields. Ella to Udawalwe cycle tour beauty never ends from starting to end keep you wow with nature, scenic landscapes.
In between the Ella to Udawalwe cycle tour you will visit to local house experience the local customs and living style. Approx. cycling distance 90 Km and duration 6 – 7 hrs. From Ella to Wellawaya is long downhill about 20 Km and after the Wellawaya to Udawalwe cycling trail in flat terrain on dirt roads. Udawalwe countryside cycle tour is the best cycling tour in Sri Lanka exploring about the natives living style.
Starting from at your hotel in Ella
Starting time at 8 a.m.
Approx. cycling distance 90 Km (Ella to Wellawaya town 20 Km downhill and Wellawaya to Udawalwe in flat dirt terrain)
Between 6 - 7 hrs (Lunch, refreshments breaks and fruits are available in between the tour)
Tour Difficulty Level
Medium Cycling Trail
Health Advices & Age Restrictions
Recommended age 12 Years and above
- casual dress
- Good sunscreen and sunglass
Explore the scenic landscapes from hill country to low land
Experience the cultural difference and countryside living style
Explore the wilderness, nature and wildlife
Experience the paddy farmers’ way of working paddy fields
Ancient irrigation system and explore scenic landscapes over the water tanks and paddy fields
Experience local cuisine
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.