Kithulgala is the best location in Sri Lanka for inland water-based adventure activities and Kithulgala camping experience is romantic night spending under the millions of stars, relaxing near the Kalani River. Kithulgala camping night is definitely recalling the amazing experience memories of the day and chilling near the campfire with your partner. You will spend the night with basic comfort tent near to facing the Kalani River and campfire keep you warm, while you relaxing. You will enjoy spicy BBQ dinner under the millions of starts. It is a romantic night that you are spending in the camp with nature.
You will do rafting on arrival day, and it is an iconic activity in Kithulgala. Rafting is a challenging and adventurous activity in Kithulgala. It is Grade 2–3 rafting and there are 7 raids (3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids) approx. rafting distance is about 5 Km. usually within 45 min–1 hr. You will complete the rafting.
Next day you will do exciting waterfall abseiling adventure activity as the last activity. Handun Ella waterfall located 20 min–30 min away from the campsite and you will do 2 Km hike to top of the waterfall. You will do 110 ft waterfall abseiling along with the waterfall. Top of the waterfall is an amazing panoramic view and you will explore the stunning landscapes.
after the Sri Lankan lunch at the campsite kithulgala camping experience will end.
Day 01 Kithulgala Arrival Day
12.30 p.m. you will report to “Kubuk Sevena” Campsite refresh with a cup of tea and check-in to the tent.
02.00 p.m. After the lunch, you will proceed to Rafting with My Ceylon Adventures crew.
04.00 p.m. Return to the campsite and river bath or relaxing.
05.30 p.m. Cup of Tea/ Coffee.
07.30 p.m. BBQ dinner at the campsite (near campfire)
Check-in time flexible and you can check into campsite after the 10.30 a.m and you will welcome by camping crew with hot tea. After the refreshing, you can check-in to the tent and relax at the campsite. After the lunch you will proceed to Rafting My Ceylon Adventures crew and return to the campsite in the evening you can relax at the campsite or enjoy the river bath.
Dinner time flexible and you can request any preferred time.
If you have any meal allergic, please inform to campsite before you leave or before the arrival.
Day 02 Challenging Day – Abseiling and check-out day.
08.00 a.m. Breakfast at the campsite.
09.00 a.m. proceed to abseiling with the supporting crew.
11.30 a.m. return to campsite
12.30 p.m. after the lunch and check-out the campsite.
After the breakfast, you will leave the campsite with abseiling supporting crew. It is 30 min drive from the campsite and from the last point 2 Km hike to Handun Ella waterfall. You will explore the nature, and stunning panoramic view of the Kithulgala landscapes. Abseiling activity takes 2–3 hrs. and after the abseiling, return to the campsite.
You will relax at the campsite and check-out from the campsite.
At The Plantation Hotel
At The Plantation Hotel
At 12.30 p.m. in day 01
Duration and Activities
- First day report to the plantation hotel and you will meet our crew, they will transfer to campsite.
- After the lunch, proceed to Rafting
- Evening relaxing with a cup of tea.
- BBQ Dinner at Campsite.
- Second day after the breakfast proceed to Abseiling.
- Return to the campsite and after the lunch check-out from campsite.
Tour Difficulty Level
Challenging and medium hard
Health Advices & Age Restrictions
- We do not advise pregnant ladies and high blood pressure patients.
- Recommended age 10 years and above.
- casual dress
- Good sunscreen and sunglass.
- Extra casual dress and swimming dress.
Double Sharing Tent
Only Camping Experience Single Tent
Only Camping Experience Double / Twin Tent
Enjoy the nature and relaxing
Explore the nature and stunning landscapes
White Water Rafting
Bath in natural water stream and countryside lunch
Village walk and experience the people living style
Exploring the waterfall with nature walk
Payments and Cancellations
- Tour will confirm up on the payment.
- You may need to check the availability before making the payment.
- If you are going to cancel the activity before the 24 hours of the operation, take place, then we will not apply for any cancelation charge.
- If the activity cancels from My Ceylon Adventures (our) end because of unexpected weather condition effect then Fully refunded (100%) or you can book alternative activity instead of the refund.