PROGRAMME : Sri Lanka Adventure Holiday
DURATION : 4 Days
DIFFICULTY LEVEL : Medium Soft
Sri Lankan Adventure Holiday is amazing Adventure holiday in Sri Lanka. You may experience Adventure activities, Wildlife, culture and Colombo city entertainment.
Sri Lanka Adventure Holiday is exciting weekend holiday in Sri Lanka.
Highlight of the Tour
- White Water Rafting in kIthulgala
- 4 WD Game Drive Safari in Yala National park and Safari Camping
- Snorkeling and Suba Diving.
- Colombo city Tour
Day 01 Airport – Kithulgala
- Welcome at the Airport and Proceed to Kithulgala.
- White Water Rafting in Kithulgala.
- Abseiling along with the waterfall.
- Overnight stay in Kithulgala.
Luxury Package: Forest Edge Hotel. – Standard Room (Eco and Nature Hotel) or similar
About 1st day
Our official representative meets and welcomes you at the Airport and proceeds to Kithulgala. After the breakfast you will do epic White Water Rafting and Water Fall Abseiling.
From Airport to Kithulgala Approx. distance 120 Km and (3 hrs drive)
White Water Rafting in Kithulgala
The experience of White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, there are 7 rapids covering 3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids (Grade 2 -3 rapids). Every rapid gives you great fun…epic excitement…! Kithulagala is a paradise for Sri Lanka adventure travellers. Rafting activity can be experience anyone above the age of 8 years and for this activity safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing will be given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. The distance covered is around 5 KMs and duration of White Water Rafting experience would be approximately 1 – 2 hrs (subject to Kalani River water speed). The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala.
Water Fall Abseiling
“Handun Ella Water Fall is beautiful waterfall located in Kithulgala. You will climb-down along with the waterfall about 30 meters.
Day 02 Kithulgala – Yala
- After Breakfast proceed to Yala National Park.
- En-route visit to Tea Factory and experience Pure Ceylon Tea
- Check into Wild Ceylon Campsite and 4WD evening Safari in Yala National Park.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Yala Wild Ceylon Campsite
Luxury Package: Wild Ceylon Safari Camping. – Luxury Tent or 5 star Hotel
More info about hotel (https://wildceylon.com)
Standard Package: Hotel Chandrika – Standard Room (3 star) or similar hotel.
About 2nd Day Camping Experience
After the Breakfast proceed to Yala and en-route visit to Tea Factory. After the 3 p.m. start the 4 WD safari in Yala National Park.
Campsite located near the beach and it is pristine beach in the national border. It is amazing experience and Special VVIP BBQ dinner under the millions of star.
From Kithulgala to Yala Approx. distance 270 Km and (4 – 5 hrs drive)
Yala National Park
Yala National Park is renowned for the variety of its wildlife and its fine coastline (with associated coral reefs). But the key highlight here is the Sri Lankan Leopard. Yala National Park has the highest density of leopards living in the wild. In fact, it is the world’s best. According to wildlife department sources Yala (east – Block 1) every Kilometer there will be a Leopard. It also boasts a large number of important cultural ruins, bearing testimony to earlier civilizations and indicating that much of the area used to be populated and well developed.
Day 03 Yala – Colombo
- After Breakfast proceed to Colombo via Southern coast
- Snorkelling in Unawatuna Coral Reef.
- Evening Colombo City Tour
- Overnight stay in Colombo
Luxury Package: Mount Lavinia Hotel – Sea & Garden View Room or similar.
Standard Package: Berjaya Hotel – Standard Room (3 star) or similar hotel.
About 3rd Day
After the breakfast early morning proceed to Unawatuna and explore hidden beauties underwater, snorkeling in Coral Reef. After the lunch you will proceed to Colombo.
Evening Colombo city tour and night experience Colombo entertainment.
From Yala to Colombo Approx. distance 290 Km and (4 – 5 hrs drive)
Sri Lanka’s commercial capital is an interesting blend of the varying influences, it has seen for more than 600 years. Its importance as a trading port increased after the arrival of Portuguese to the island in the early 16th century.
Colombo is the most attractive place for shopping in Sri Lanka and you can find high value jewelries, gems and quality garments at a reasonable price.
Day 04 Colombo – Airport
- After Breakfast proceed to Colombo shopping.
- After the lunch you will proceed to Airport with our guide for the departure.
From Colombo to Airport Approx. distance 55 Km and (1 – 2 hrs drive)
|Cost Based on 2 people|
|Luxury Package Cost Per Person USD $||734|
|Standard Package Cost Per Person USD $||607|
|Supplement cost for Spice up Activities||per person (USD $)|
|Scuba Diving – 2 Divies||USD $ 160|
- Please Note Sri Lanka is predominantly hot and dry country and with average temperature of 30 C° – and relative humidity of 60 – 65%. Chances of sunburn are high with prolonged exposure so carry plenty of sun-block and guard against sunstroke.
- Light Clothes, cycling boots/ Shoes are recommended.