PROGRAMME : Amazing Sri Lanka (Incentive Holiday in Sri Lanka)
DURATION : 4 days
DIFFICULTY LEVEL : Soft and Medium
Amazing Sri Lankan creates soft holiday programme for corporate sector incentive travellers enjoy the Incentive Holiday with Team mates.
Amazing Sri Lanka explores amazing landscapes and snap shoot of amazing places of the amazing island.
Day 01 Airport – Habarana
- Welcome at the Airport and Proceed to Habarana.
- Check into Hotel
- Evening Elephant back ride and explore countryside.
- Overnight stay in Habarana
Luxury Package: Cinnamon Lodge Habarana – Superior Room (5 star) or similar
About 1st day
Our official representative meets and welcomes you at the Airport and proceeds to Habarana. En-route you can refresh with coconut drink and lunch will be serving in restaurant. Evening you can experience countryside of Sri Lanka on the Elephant Back.
1st Day usually you will not get more activities; you need rest for experience next day activities.
Approx. distance 179 Km and (4hrs drive)
Day 02 Habarana – Kithulgala
- Early morning leave for Hot Air Ballooning ride in Srigiriya (Optional)
- After Breakfast proceed to 4 WD Jeep Safari in Minneriya National Park
- En-route visit to Spice Garden and Lunch.
- Evening Cycling in Kithulgala countryside.
- BBQ Dinner and Overnight stay in Kithulgala with campfire
Luxury Package: River Tented Camping.
Minneriya National Park
Circling the beautiful Minneriya Tank (3c A.D), the green surroundings are strikingly different to the arid landscape. Being part of the elephant corridor which joins up with “Kaudulla” and “Wasgomuwa” you are sure to sight elephants. During the months of August/September one of the most awesome wildlife spectacles ‘The Gathering’, ranked sixth in the Lonely Planet’s ten greatest wildlife spectacles take place. Over 300 elephant converge to enjoy the tank with the receding water level to play and make merry. A variety of bird life could be spotted including some endemic to Sri Lanka.
White Water Rafting in Kithulgala
The experience of White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, there are 7 rapids covering 3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids (Grade 2 -3 rapids). Every rapid gives you great fun…epic excitement…! Kithulagala is a paradise for Sri Lanka adventure travellers. Rafting activity can be experience anyone above the age of 8 years and for this activity safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing will be given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. The distance covered is around 5 KMs and duration of White Water Rafting experience would be approximately 1 – 2 hrs (subject to Kalani River water speed). The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala.
Approx. distance 190 Km and (4 – 5 hrs drive)
Day 03 Kithulgala – Galle
- After breakfast proceed to Galle
- Evening relax on the beach or Scuba Diving in Coral Reef
- Night Deep Sea Fishing and BBQ Party in the Beach
- Dinner in Luxury Yacht and night Sailing Excursion.
- Overnight stay in Galle
- Luxury Package: Light House Hotel – Standard Room (5 star) or similar hotel.
Galle is most important southern town with an old-world charm. Believed be ‘Tar shish’’ of the Bible, its natural harbor was a famous fort in days gone by. Famous for its Dutch fort, lace-making, embony, carving and gem polishing.
Approx. distance 210 Km and (4 hrs drive)
Day 04 Galle – Mirissa – Airport
- Early morning proceed to Whale watching with packed breakfast.
- Optional: Shopping in Colombo
- Proceed to Airport for the departure
About 4th Day
Early morning you will leave the hotel around 5 a.m. and Whale Watching excursion starts at 6 a.m and after the Whale watching you will proceed to Air Port. If your flights late evening you will en-route you will visit Colombo for shopping and proceed to Airport.
Whale Watching in Mirissa
Whale watching Sri Lanka is a wonderful experience in the midst of Ocean. Mirissa is becoming a top spot to watch Blue Whales, Sperm Whales and Dolphins in southern coast and duration is 4 – 5 hours.
Galle to Mirissa Whale Watching Approx. distance 38 Km. (40 min Drive)
Mirissa to Air Port 220 Km and (3 – 4 hrs drive)
End of Programme
- Hotels room category as mentioned on itinerary and if you need any upgrade rooms, you have to pay additional amount for room category upgrades.
- Supplement Cost does not include in main cost.
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Accommodation at Hotels double / Twin room on Bed and Breakfast (BB) sharing basis.
- Special Gala Dinner (Dinner and Breakfast) as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Transportation in air –conditioned Luxury Tourist Coach with an English-speaking guide throughout the tour and airport drop.
- Following activities included in this itinerary.
- 4 WD Adventure Jeep Safari in Minneriya National Park
- White Water Rafting in Kithulgala
- Deeps Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Whale Watching
- 4 Days Indian Lunch at local Restaurants with Beers
- Welcome Dinner in Habarana with Hard Liquor
- Special VVIP BBQ Dinner in Kithulgala with Hard Liquor
- VVIP Dinner in Luxury Yacht with BBQ with Hard Liquor
- Water, Tea & Coffee during the Tour
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Any extra none or alcoholic beverages and foods (other than mentioned on the itinerary)
- Supplement activities do not included.
- Any personal effects not mentioned here
- Any tips to the staff.
- Your flight tickets, Visa or all other expense which is not included in “rate include” column
- Please Note Sri Lanka is predominantly hot and dry country and with average temperature of 30 C° – and relative humidity of 60 – 65%. Chances of sunburn are high with prolonged exposure so carry plenty of sun-block and guard against sunstroke.
- Light Clothes, cycling boots/ Shoes are recommended.
Full payment with the confirmation
- Before 90 days only $ 100 as administrative fee.
- 80 – 60 days 50% of the tour cost will be charged.
- Less than 30 days 100% of the tour cost will be charged.
Camping Accommodation in Kithulgala
River Camping in Kithulgala set up in near the Kalani river bank and it is wonderful location for who love enjoy the nature and been in the nature.
So campsite set up with basic comfortable facilities such as mattress for sleeping and washroom / toilets setup separately outside the tent. So you may not get too luxuries facilities in the tent! It is wonderful moment spending night in campsite and share interesting experience with colleagues under millions of stars.
Surely River Camping could be different experience in your life and spending night with nature. It is kind of adventurous experience in your holiday.
Please note: this is basic campsite similar to scout camping and one tent shared by 2 – 3 people.