PROGRAMME : Amazing Incentive Adventure Holiday in Sri Lanka
DURATION : 03 Days
DIFFICULTY LEVEL : Soft and Medium
About “Amazing Incentive Adventure holiday” program
Amazing Incentive Adventure holiday in Sri Lanka for corporates and it is 3 days challenging adventure holiday and each day challenging day for incentive holiday group.
There are different adventure activities with Team Building activities.
Highlight of the Tour
- Water Sports in Bentota.
- White Water Rafting, Abseiling, Rock sliding in kIthulgala (Team Building Event)
- Final Night Special BBQ Party.
Day 01 Airport – Bentota
- Welcome at the Airport and Proceed to Bentota.
- Evening Water Sports in Bentota River
- Overnight stay in Bentota.
Luxury Package: Centara Resort & Spa. – Superior room (4 star) or similar
About 1st day
Our official representative meets and welcomes you at the Airport and proceeds to Bentota and Evening relax at hotel or Water Sports. Evening Special snack in the Boat Yard with BBQ and Chilled Beers
Water Sports Package
- 10 Minute Jetski Ride
- 1 Km Banana Boat Ride
- Canoeing Challenge
Approx. distance 120 Km and 3 hrs drive
Day 02 Bentota – Kithulgala (Team Building Event)
- After Breakfast proceed to Kithulgala Adventure Activities.
- Team Building Event – “ Sri Lankan Incentive Challenge”
- Overnight stay in Bentota.
Luxury Package: Avani Bentota Resort & Spa. – Standard Room (3 star) or similar
About 2nd day
The Incentive group divides into teams and each team will get 10 people. My Ceylon Adventures Facilitator brief about the event and each team will get map.
White Water Rafting Challenge
They have to find Hide Rafting Boat and bring it to Rafting Point and complete the Rafting Challenge.
Jungle Survival Challenge
Teams have to trekking through the Jungle and do the Rock sliding and confident jump over the waterfall.
Kithulgala Waterfall height approx. 30 meters and you have to Abseiling along with
Waterfall. This is measuring physical fitness and time efficiency of the team.
After all activities you will return to Bentota.
Approx. distance 146 Km and 3 – 4 hrs drive (one way)
White Water Rafting in Kithulgala
The experience of White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, there are 7 rapids covering 3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids (Grade 2 -3 rapids). Every rapid gives you great fun…epic excitement…! Kithulagala is a paradise for Sri Lanka adventure travellers. Rafting activity can be experience anyone above the age of 8 years and for this activity safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing will be given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. The distance covered is around 5 KMs and duration of White Water Rafting experience would be approximately 1 – 2 hrs (subject to Kalani River water speed). The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala.
Day 03 Bentota – Colomb – Airport
- Optional: Whale Watching Excursion
- After Breakfast proceed to Colombo and Colombo city Tour
Whale Watching in Mirissa
Whale watching Sri Lanka is a wonderful experience in the midst of Ocean. Mirissa is becoming a top spot to watch Blue Whales, Sperm Whales and Dolphins in southern coast and duration is 4 – 5 hours.
- Hotel Check in time 12 p.m. and check out time 11 a.m.
- Supplement cost does not include in main cost
- Hotels room category as mentioned on itinerary and if you need any upgrade rooms, you have to pay additional amount for room category upgrades.
- Child policy: age between 5 – 10 sharing with parent 50% from the accommodation cost.
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Hotel Accommodation as per the itinerary Double/ Twin Bed sharing basis on Half Board Basis (Dinner + Breakfast) and 3 hrs open Bar serve local liquors, wine and Beers during the Dinner
- Lunch will be arrange in Restaurants (Sri Lankan meal)
- Transportation in air –conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking guide throughout the tour and airport drop.
- Following adventure activities included in this itinerary.
- Water Sports in Bentota
- KIthulgala Adventure Team Building Programme
- Water and refreshments during the Tour
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Any extra none or alcoholic beverages and foods (other than mentioned on the itinerary)
- Any personal effects not mentioned here
- Any tips to the staff.
- Your flight tickets, Visa or all other expense which is not included in “rate include” column
- Please Note Sri Lanka is predominantly hot and dry country and with average temperature of 30 C° – and relative humidity of 60 – 65%. Chances of sunburn are high with prolonged exposure so carry plenty of sun-block and guard against sunstroke.
- Light Clothes, cycling boots/ Shoes are recommended.
Full payment with the confirmation
- Before 30 days only $ 100 as administrative fee.
- 30 – 19 days 50% of the tour cost will be charged.
- Less than 18 days 100% of the tour cost will be charged.