Adams Peak Trekking
8 hours programme
December – May
The Sri pada season begins with the rising of the full moon on uduvap poya day in December goes on for five months till Wesak full moon the next year. Thousands of devotees flock at the summit of the 2,234metre high ‘Samonala Kanda’ (Mount Samonala) to worship the imprint of a foot on a huge granite rock. For the order generation it is a dream fulfilled, while the young people make the journey mostly for the adventure of the overnight climb mingled with piety.
- You will our Trekking Guide in Sri Pura (Bottom of Adams Peak) in the evening
- Trekking Guide brief about trekking journey and safety standards.
- During the Journey we will arrange Tea & coffees
- We will reach to top of Adams Peak around 2 – 3 a.m and after sunrise you will start to climb down.
*** This programme could be organized as an overnight programme too during the pilgrim season. We will start the climb around 8.00 pm and stay overnight at the top of the mountain and descend on the following day witnessing the glorious sun rise from the top of the mountain.
|No of Pax
|01 Pax||02 – 05 Pax||06 – 10 Pax|
|Per person in US$||100||65||55|
OUR RATES INCLUDE
- Local guide’s fees.
- Picnic Lunch/dinner.
- Coffee & Snacks on the way.
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation upto the starting point.
- Any additional beverage or food, which would be ordered extra.
- Any tips to the staff.
- Any personal effects not mentioned here.